June 27, 2014

Weekly Favorites!

Another week full of favorites coming at you!! I think it's amazing how easy it is to come up with favorites but soooo hard to narrow it down to 5...but I promised only 5 so here you go :)

1. Clif Crunch bars in Chocolate Chip!! This granola bar is amazing!! I first discovered these at work and I am officially hooked!! I'm not usually a fan of granola bars because lets be honest....they really aren't that healthy for you. Don't get wrong I used to devour Chewy bars, Kudos bars, and Fiber One bars but once I realized that they aren't low in Weight Watcher points I stopped enjoying them.

But one bite of these and I was officially hooked!! I do however limit myself to only have them when I haven't had time for breakfast before I leave the house and I keep my stash at work! If these babies lived in my pantry I'd devour them every single day!! I highly recommend you check them out if you're a fan of granola bars!


2. Snuggling with Belle! This cat literally sleeps with me every single night and cuddles me more than Roxy at night. But she rarely cuddles me like this when I'm laying on the couch. I let her sleep like this for about 20 minutes....only because I know she misses her sister Jasmine (who now resides with my ex) and this is exactly how they would sleep together. I will gladly let her snuggle me like this any time she wants!


3.  Grey's Anatomy. Netflix has done it again! I took a small break from Scandal and ended up getting hooked on a show that I really didn't think I would. But nope this show has now taken over my TV! I baked all day this past Sunday (recipes coming soon) and I had it on the whole day! I don't know if it's a good thing or bad thing but from my kitchen I can slightly move the TV and have a perfect angle while I whisk away! If you haven't checked out Grey's Anatomy and you are looking for a new show to get sucked into I highly recommend this one...and yes I still think everyone should check out Scandal!!


4. A few weeks ago I ended up in the hospital because I was having some deficiencies in nutrients...Iron being a major one! I used to be really good about cooking dinners that included all the basics but since living on my own I got really lazy. Dinners didn't happen or they consisted of cereal or popcorn! But since my doctor recommended that I start taking a bunch of supplements and that I needed to increase my Iron levels I went out and bought myself london broil! And thanks to my awesome new grill I have been enjoying delicious steak dinners with spinach salads!! I must say I could not be happier that I am back to cooking dinner for myself..and the leftovers are wonderful for lunch the next day!!


5. Bath & Body Works Velvet Sugar body spray! This is my new scent!! I am obsessed with this from Bath and Body! I have the body spray, the lotion and the body wash...in fact I should stock up soon on the body wash before they take it away....unless they already have...note to self check on that! I use this spray on the daily and I have received quite a few compliments on how lovely it smells!!


There you have it folks!! My Weekly Favorites!! I hope everyone has had a wonderful week and here's to a beautiful weekend!!

P.S. Stay tuned for quite a few new recipes...Brown Butter Snickerdoodles, Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars, Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Butterscotch cookies, and Thai Peanut Chicken Wraps :)

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang