October 24, 2012

Easiest Dinner EVER!

This dinner had to be one of the easiest dinners I've ever made in my life! You dirty 4 dishes!! That's it just 4 for a meal with an entree, side of veggies, and a starch!! 4 dishes people!! To say I'm excited about this recipe is an understatement! As of now it's the 2nd best thing I've learned from Pinterest. The first being how to clean our coach of stains I thought I'd never remove!!

Check out the amazing-ness of green beans, chicken, and potatoes! Simple but oh so delicious!!


You only need a few ingredients:
  • Green Beans
  • Chicken Breasts
  • Red Potatoes
  • 1 Packet Italian Seasoning
  • 1 Stick of Butter

I know the red potatoes are missing but I swear you need them!!
You will want to cut up your green beans (or pop open your can) and your potatoes. Layer a 13 x 9 pan (spray with baking spray if you prefer) with your chopped green beans, cubed potatoes, and chicken breasts.


Sprinkle your Italian seasoning mix over the entire dish.


Melt your stick of butter and drizzle over the entire dish.


Then cover with foil and bake in your oven for 1 hour at 350 degrees. Wash up your knife, cutting board, and bowl you used to melt the butter (3 dishes people!! 4th dish is your baking pan!)

After an hour remove from oven, lift that foil and get ready to plate!!


This dish is easy and so tasty!! I loved the Italian seasoning and that you get a whole meal in one pan!!! I know I sound like I'm on repeat but how cool is that??

After sending a quick prayer to the food gods that this amazingly easy meal is going to be a keeper I took my first bite!


It truly is a very flavorful meal! The green beans were cooked perfectly, the potatoes just soft enough, and the chicken - not too moist, not too dry!! This is such a great meal and one that can definitely be prepped the night before!! Just layer away and right before you pop it in the oven add the seasoning and butter!!

For all you out there with busy lives or trying to feed your family more with spending less than this is the meal for you! It is a keeper in our house for sure!! In fact I'm making it for the next book club meeting held at my house!!

Enjoy.

1 comments:

alyssa said...

ok, you seriously have come up with our menu for the week after thanksgiving. awesome. This is so delicious looking and simple... can't wait to try it!

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang