October 16, 2012

Autobiography of a Fat Bride!

I think I might be obsessed with Laurie Notaro...I just finished up her book Autobiography of a Fat Bride and it was hilarious!! I wish I would have read it before I got married!


If you remember I recently read her first book (The Idiot Girls' Action-Adventure Club) that had me laughing out loud through almost every chapter!! This one is just as funny, if not more funny! It chronicles moments of time before she got married, some moments, during her wedding, and of course some of the aftermath of living with your husband! I'll admit some parts were a little too gross for me....there's a whole chapter in relation to her husband eating Chitlins and her ending up in the bathroom....wish I had skipped that one...

But overall the book is hilarious and I am already planning on reading I Love Everybody and Other Atrocious Lies as soon as I finish this months book club book which is The Paris Wife...I cannot wait to get into that book and have high hopes tonight will be the night!!! :o)

Overall grade for Ms Notaro's 2nd book - A+!! Any author that can keep me laughing throughout deserves nothing less than the highest grade possible!! Thanks for the laughs again!!

Happy Reading Everyone!!

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang