October 5, 2012

A Fairytale Wedding

I am a huge fan of Prince William and his beautiful wife Catherine Middleton. Perhaps I should use their formal titles, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. I just love Catherine! I think she is classy, naturally gorgeous, sweet, and from all news reports a very sweet lady.

Despite being extremely sick the week of their wedding I did stay up into the wee hours to watch their wedding. It was gorgeous and so full of love!

As soon as their wedding was over I knew I wanted just a bit more! I went on Amazon and purchased this book to read whenever I could...

Source

I actually started the book January of this year...and finished it last week...September of this year...9 months later!!! They could've had a baby by now, I can only wait patiently for that glorious day! 

I should clarify that I did not read this book every day, every week, or even every month. Whenever I didn't feel like reading whatever book I had started or when I just wanted a break from fictional stories I'd pick up this one...which I'm sure isn't too far from fiction!

It was cute! I loved reading about their history and not just their wedding and engagement. In fact the book barely touches on their actual wedding day which is so amazing since I watched it! I wanted all the fun facts that you miss out on by living here in the States. We don't get too much royal gossip which of course is such a shame but I understand.

If you are at all intrigued by the royal couple then I recommend you read this book. I would take everything with a grain of salt because really how can the author be so sure of all the little details? But the book was super fun to read!

Overall grade - A+!! 

I couldn't give it less than that because it's Will and Kate...yes I am one of those nut jobs who loves loves loves these people!

0 comments:

 

A Bit Of This, A Dash Of That Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang